Honeywell Service Company In Oklahoma
Honeywell is always looking for ways to make life easier for our customers so they can focus on what they do best. Homebuilders, heating and cooling contractors, building automation specialists and heating equipment manufacturers rely on the sensing and control expertise and innovation that drives Honeywell’s Environmental and Combustion Control (ECC) business. In more than 100 million homes and 5 million buildings worldwide, Honeywell products, components and systems deliver temperature control, comfort, energy conservation and safety. Our goal is to do a great job for our customers every day in quality, delivery, value and technology. It’s good for our customers and it’s good for us.
Improve comfort and save energy with the electrode humidifier.
Air that is too dry soaks up moisture from everything it touches in your home – your woodwork, wood floors and furnishings – not to mention giving you dry skin, chapped lips and a jolt of static electricity. And air with too much moisture can cause condensation and frost on windows, which can damager your window frames. The Honeywell Electrode Humidifier takes those worries away through humidity levels that are just right. You’ll enjoy healthier conditions, improved comfort and protected furnishings.
- Installed by our trained technicians into your home’s central heating and cooling system
- Delivers humidification throughout your entire home
- Reduces heating bills – humidifier air feels warmer, you’ll be able to cut costs by turning your thermostat down
- Includes a Honeywell HumidiPRO™ controller that automatically protects against window condensation and frost
- Auto-adaptive technology in the electrode humidifier adapts to changing water conditions
- Quiet operation means it won’t interrupt your day-to-day activities
- 5-year warranty
T6 Pro Smart Thermostat
The T6 Pro Smart Thermostat allows you to take comfort knowing your home temperature will always be just how you like it. It’s easy to install and use and conveniently fits in with your lifestyle. The T6 Pro Smart Thermostat is ENERGY STAR® certified and you can program it based on your schedule, or let it adapt to your life as plans change. Control the T6 Pro Smart Thermostat from anywhere simply by using your smartphone or tablet: helping keep life simple and removing the guesswork, while ensuring maximum comfort when you’re at home and saving you money on your energy bills.
- CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: Control the T6 Pro Smart Thermostat using your smartphone or tablet so it knows when you’re coming home and can make sure your home is exactly how you like it when you arrive.
- AUTOMATIC CONTROL: Geofence technology helps make you comfortable by using your smartphone’s location to know when you’re away and when you return.
- CONNECT YOUR HOME: The T6 Pro Smart Thermostat is a Wi-Fi connected platform, designed to help make your home smarter and more comfortable than ever.
(the next 2 sections are currently hidden) All ClimateMaster geothermal heat pumps are engineered for long equipment life
All ClimateMaster systems are factory sealed ensuring quality. With indoor installation eliminating exposure to the elements, your new system lasts longer than traditional systems that are outdoors. Each compressor is engineered to moderate the compressor load, extending system life.
No fossil fuel
- Improves safety
- Eliminates service lines, flues and air intakes
- No site emissions
Self-contained compact units
A wide variety of configurations including upflow, horizontal or downflow can be hidden from sight. Split systems are compact enough to be installed in closets.
How Does Geothermal Work?
Wherever you live, the temperature beneath your home remains constant regardless of the season.
ClimateMaster Geothermal Heat Pump Systems harness the stable underground temperature to provide heating, cooling, and hot water at remarkably high efficiencies. So high, in fact, that energy use can be cut by up to 80%.
Brief video that explains how geothermal works.
As the world’s largest and most progressive leader in clean, renewable geothermal technology, ClimateMaster leads the way with its award-winning Trilogy and Tranquility Series of geothermal heat pumps.
Interactive demonstration of how geothermal heat pumps work to save you up to 80% on your energy bills.